The Grocery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grocery

The Grocery's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+25
Khaine
farseer
tal1
imP
Storr
talan64
Dleet3D
opyntiko
JadeQueen
Drogan
nevtherev
Irish_Lad
Vith Nix
Admiral Pellaeon
Ergo
scaryt
hybrid3y3
laudax
reefoo
Grimm
Nice_Merchant
SenoraRaton
Revenge
GeRaLu27
Chocolate
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb - 20:17

hello Adrian, welcome on our forum
Back to top Go down
https://thegrocery.forumactif.org
Khaine

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 19:56

Hello everyone.

My name is Chuck (yes its short for Charles tongue ), I live in Canada I've been playing uni 42 for about 5 months now. and getting close to breaking the 2000 mark. Happy to get into an active alliance I play daily and always looking to trade off my excess deut. I also play Uni 2 ranked top 300 there right now. As for stuff I like to do I swim a lot in the summer and snowboard in the winter overall I like to be physically active and play video games / Ogame in my down time.
Back to top Go down
fatizzle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 2:03

Hey everyone,

I just started in Uni 42 about two months ago and was looking for a mining alliance. Looks like I came to the right place!

I had an account in Uni 32 a few years ago and am just getting back into the game. I'm currently in an alliance with some friends that I play other games with, but I don't think they'll be around too long. Once they move on I'd like to join up. I don't know what your requirements are, but I'll do my best.

Anyway, hope to see you all around.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar - 22:45

Hey, you have just to apply ingame, See you

ps: what is your pseudo ingame?
Back to top Go down
fatizzle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 0:05

Sure thing Chocolate, thanks.

My name in-game is Stacey; in real life it's Josh and I'm an accountant.

I don't know how long my friends plan on playing, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to apply. I hope that's ok, I just don't want to leave them before they're finished. Plus, I only have about 100k points, so it's not like I'll be of any real use to you guys now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 7:37

Everyone is welcome in our alliance (even fleeters Smile )

I'm Chocolate, my name is Pierre. I'm a french student in statistics engineering school
(the school of the french national institute of statistics and economic studies)
Back to top Go down
thegavin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 2:55

Hi i'm Gavin, I just applied to the alliance still hoping to get in. I recently acquired this account from a friend of mine whose clanmate was giving it away and decided to start playing. I'm 16 and live in USA. I haven't been on lately but plan to start playing alot soon. I love playing xbox and this. it is really fun and addictive. my in-game (for now, changing soon) is Sith Predator. thats about it anything else just ask.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr - 9:56

Hello Gavin
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr - 21:35

welcome new members Smile
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 18:08

Hi all my name is will im 17 live in the USA. Have been playing ogame for 3 years on and off. I am a miner and that is it. I play about an hour a day sometimes more. I love to snowboard go offroading, hiking, camping which means alot of weekends i will be out of town that is why i mine so i dont have to go into vmode. I am a vary communicative player i like to talk to people. I trade alot of duit usually about 5m a week so message me if you need any.

I am vary excited to join a new alliance and ready to rise up with you all.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 18:53

Hello Will
i'm Pierre (french student)

about deut, Calamity is always looking for deut
Back to top Go down
fatizzle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:42

Hey guys, just checking in to see how things are going.

I'm finishing up solar 29 on my planets this week and will get to the metal/crystal next week.

How are things going with the alliance? I see the BoT moving up. How are relations with them?
Back to top Go down
psykopatsak

psykopatsak

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 11:00

HI there. I just got accepted into the alliance. Im an 18 year old guy, living in sweden. My main interests are mainly Musical, i play Bass Gutar and now Double bass.

I've played Ogame before, but as a Fleeter Raider, though that playstyle took too much time. now i play as a miner/turtle, and selling of a little deut that i cannot find use for and raiding inactives to boost my income.

also, could i join the Grocery group please?
Back to top Go down
fatizzle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 20:27

Hey guys, I posted an intro a few months ago. My alliance with my friends is slowing down as they lose interest in the game. Are you guys still recruiting? What do I need to do if I plan to apply in a month or two?

Thanks,

Stacey (in-game nick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grocery :: Application-
Jump to: