The Grocery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grocery

The Grocery's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+25
Khaine
farseer
tal1
imP
Storr
talan64
Dleet3D
opyntiko
JadeQueen
Drogan
nevtherev
Irish_Lad
Vith Nix
Admiral Pellaeon
Ergo
scaryt
hybrid3y3
laudax
reefoo
Grimm
Nice_Merchant
SenoraRaton
Revenge
GeRaLu27
Chocolate
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
talan64

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 1:53

Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that I'm from the West Coast of the US (Washington State), but all you guys from Europe will see me online as much as not since I work night shift and most of the time can have it running in the background on my work computer.

.........Talan
Back to top Go down
Admiral Pellaeon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 10:14

Great to have you with us. I hope your stay with us is a long and (peaceful?) one!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me ingame, and while the response may not be the quickest, I will get back to you. If I don't, feel free to message me again to get me to reply. At the moment, I have exams on, so I may not be the most amazingly active person, but give it a couple of weeks, and I'll be free(ish) again!

Also, I envy your position of being able to have OGame going at work. Awesome stuff. As for some advice, there is some on this board (someone else can link?), but just quickly, here is what I have to say:

Get colonies quickly, and only take colonies above 180ish fields. 200+ is better. I'll be able to pull you along to help with that.

Keep your mines at the same level on all planets. 5 level 20 mines make much more than 1 level 30 mine, and cost much less.

And finally, don't be afraid to ask for advice. The start is the best time to get your account set up for the long run - make good use of it!

And have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 22:38

Damn I wasn't here for long. Anyways welcome Todd! It's kinda weird to see you in my buddylist with 700 points and my other buddies with few hundred thousand but what the hell. Too bad you're way in galaxy 1 cause if you were in Galaxy 6 I'd send you res. But I guess Chocolate or Geralu won't have problems helping you. You need anything, ask...Chocolate, he knows all and helped me many times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov - 21:44

Hi I'm Storr

and i just joined Smile
Back to top Go down
hybrid3y3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov - 22:06

Storr wrote:
Hi I'm Storr

and i just joined Smile

Welcome Storr! Welcome indeed!
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov - 22:21

hybrid3y3 wrote:
Storr wrote:
Hi I'm Storr

and i just joined Smile

Welcome Storr! Welcome indeed!

Why thank you ^_^

this forum is kinda strange to me O_o how do i reply with out quoting someone?
Back to top Go down
hybrid3y3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov - 22:43

Heh,

I just delete the quote /quote bits.... Wink To be honest it's all french to me! =D
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov - 22:52

well this word means respond just found it out

Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_reply
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 9:08

default language is english
but may be it is in french, because french is better Very Happy

welcome Storr
Back to top Go down
https://thegrocery.forumactif.org
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 17:52

idk about french being better ^_^

so how goes it?

Man im in dire need to get a moon Sad
Back to top Go down
hybrid3y3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 22:59

Storr wrote:
Man im in dire need to get a moon Sad

Lol, just leave a load of res and 556 large cargos on the planet you want a moon and go taunt a raider! My moon is a cheeky moon, i had just had a big trade from cirx made a big rookie error in not having enough cargos left planetside to distribute and got ninja'd 10 secs after my delivery fleet returned.

I had a friend in uni27 that traded me res to build cargo's, legal if you inform a GO in advanced. Wink If you wanna trade me the res for 556 LC's and the deut to get em to you then i'm more than happy to build and crash.
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 23:06

Well im trying to find someone i can trade my deut for a moon shot
Back to top Go down
hybrid3y3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 23:15

Did you put up a moonshot request post on the main uni42 ogame board? Use one of the sims to figure out which method will be best for your defences; LF's, SC's, LC's or BS's.
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 23:31

lfs, and im paying around 3kk deut or more for 1 volley of 1667 lfs

but the guy im trying to do it with is being stubborn
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 21:18

the best is to find somebody else looking for a moonshot
then the both throw his 1667lf fleet on the other player's planet
=> moonshot cost: 6001k metal, 1667k crystal and the deut consumption
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 21:39

i know, but im lazy i don't wanna build any lfs TT
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 22:00

it's usefull to raid some inactive and increase your income
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov - 21:15

chocolate you remind me of a robot at times Smile
Back to top Go down
imP
Admin
imP

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 22:58

Why hello there! I think of joining this alliance...

My name is George (You may call me "imP" in the forums and on the game Wink ), and i am from Latvia.
I play a guitar and i listen to metal music.
I play OGame for about a half-year now, but 2 months in uni42.
Also, I like colors!!!!!

imP
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 19:13

hi imP, welcome on our forum
i'm french, i like sport and i study statistics
Back to top Go down
tal1
Grocery member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 1:26

Hello, my name is nate and i joined the alliance a week or so ago and just noticed we had a forum lol

im from the US, im 14 and i am a highschool wrestler, im addicted to Ogame and love chocolate. (the hersheys kind Cool )
Back to top Go down
Storr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 1:24

what weight?
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 8:57

tal1 wrote:
Hello, my name is nate and i joined the alliance a week or so ago and just noticed we had a forum lol

im from the US, im 14 and i am a highschool wrestler, im addicted to Ogame and love chocolate. (the hersheys kind Cool )

toblerone is the best
Back to top Go down
tal1
Grocery member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 3:07

i wrestle 112

we dont have toblerone here Sad
Back to top Go down
farseer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb - 22:46

HI, my name is Adrian, I'm from Romania and play ogame for one year. I played in more universes but now playing only in uni 42 and fornax. I real life I work for a cigarettes company and I cannot login from work...Sad(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grocery :: Application-
Jump to: