The Grocery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grocery

The Grocery's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Chat

Go down 
+7
Vith Nix
laudax
scaryt
Nice_Merchant
Admiral Pellaeon
Chocolate
GeRaLu27
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laudax

Let's Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug - 11:06

it could get difficult when you want to trade. the way might be too long for some people
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug - 12:08

I've just got another 200+ field colony. Now I have 5 planets in range of 10 systems. And I already have high combustion and impulse so shuffling res with small cargo takes less than 40mins. Now real pain will be astrotech level 9 for another colony.

I heard French have a day in year when they give ALL 1 day production res to people who's name starts on E. Never understood those crazies but I'm eagerly awaiting that day when Chocolates cargo ships full of res will darken skies of my planets. THAN I'll have astrotech lvl9
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 4:56

hehe, finally i have nanite factory building!!

it will take about 1 day to build..
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 7:55

it's not a lot
my next crystal mine level takes more than 5 days
Back to top Go down
https://thegrocery.forumactif.org
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 8:00

5 days to build? what lvl is your nanite factory?
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 8:01

level 1 on all planets
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 8:03

i see, im aiming for at least lvl 3 nanite factory on my main planet.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 8:04

nanite is useful only if all your planets are on construction in the same time
Back to top Go down
hybrid3y3

PostSubject: =D   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 16:37

Two days to Astro level 9 and my 6th Planet! =D

Many thanks to Cirx for being a short hop away and being deut hungry!
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 19:37

1 hour until i can finally get plasma turrets.

how much you guys suggest i build?
i guess i want enough to guard 1-2 days worth of production,
but i dont want to build too much right now cause it may slow down my progression through the game.
Back to top Go down
scaryt

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 20:21

i built around 10 and it seems not to be enough to discourage top players, however turtling doesnt make sense either... build 10-20 it discourages smaller fleeters to raid you... in the meantime always keep your resources in the air till you acquire enough to build your next goal. not having ress on the planets seems to be the only way to not get raided methinks...
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 20:36

I build most defenses on homeworld and sometimes I do deploy fro all planets there. If I miss fs than at least there's lot of fodder and bigger chance for moon. Also not having "attractive" fleet works out as well for not getting raided. I only have cargo ships, lots of them but equally stationed between planets. If I had fighting fleet I'd probably have it all in 1, most 2 places as I'm too lazy to do ACS with myself. I remember in my fleeter/miner days someone would notice my fleet and BAM! there's new colony right next to me and I become more unsettled if my rl obligations make me risk losing my fleet. Pure miner style is the best for us laid back fellas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 22:38

build about 10 or 15 plasma turrets with 50 gauss cannons
it would destroy cruisers and battleships
make HL, LL and RL to shield yourself from destroyers
Back to top Go down
Psycs

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 11:22

Ouch my head hurts reading through this lol...ok so any tips on building up your mines and energy quickly?
First planet: Second planet:
Metal lvl 18 Metal lvl 16
Crystal lvl 17 Crystal lvl 14
Deuterium lvl 13 Deuterium lvl 10
Solar lvl 19 Solar lvl 17
Reactor lvl 7 Reactor lvl 5

Research
5/7/5/2/0/6/4/0
4/5/2/0/0/2/2/5

Energy is a bitch....
Can't rely too heavily on Satellites because the guild Jedi.O.W likes to pop in every so often.
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 16:27

Well if you ask me, instead of raising your mines on those 2 planets focus on researching that astro-thingy for more colonies. That's what I did and all 5 of my planets are pretty close to each other so I can send res fast from 4 other planets to one that needs it for raising mines. And I traded deut for metal at excellent rate few times while gathering crystal so I don't remember last time my planets stood idle building nothing. It's easier to save for solar plants if you have more planets
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 5:43

now i have nanite factories on three of my planets plus nanite lvl 2 is currently being built. now need to focus on astro as well.
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug - 22:19

school is gonna start soon, i might be online as much. but ill definitely be around, oh and i reached my goal for being in the hundreds ranking, ranked 851! Razz
Back to top Go down
laudax

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug - 22:53

congrats!
tomorrow i will be able to start nanite factory Smile
Back to top Go down
Psycs

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug - 23:50

I am still a week or so off before I can start my first nanite factory. Got plenty of crystal, just need to work a little more on Metal.
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 17:49

lol i built nanites on 3 planets, and 1 has nanite lvl2 and it took me about a week to make it Smile trying to get nanite on 4th colony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grocery :: Gastronomie Restaurant-
Jump to: