The Grocery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grocery

The Grocery's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ComputeR Viruses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ergo

Ergo

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 16:23

Ok I have one that triggers suddenly and makes typing almost impsosible. or sometimes it prevent's me from typing only some large letters using shift and if I turn caps lock on and start typing, little lamp just goes on and off and letters get even more screwed. Does anyone know what the hell is this? I had real trouble just typing this and had to correct many times. Sometimes letters just switch places, or maybe it's cause they just lag as I type fast

ALso WhAT'S YoUR WoRST VIrUS? (THIS iS TYPeD UsING CApS LOcK Exclamation )
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 17:55

Hmm, i have no idea what is wrong there, never had that happen to me. Maybe something wrong with you keyboard? not sure..

As for viruses, i'd say the worst was that it would always open pop ups, not just one, but many. And when i used Msn messenger. it would automatically send a link to my contacts that contained.. more viruses. It was definitely annoying. As for now, i just upgraded my computer and installed Avast anti virus, and i must admit, its working perfectly. a friend of mine has been using it for 5 years now, and she says she hasnt experienced any deadly viruses or any sort of viruses at all. Just scan every week or so and its able to delete the virus with ease. well hope you get that fixed soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 21:26

Well, I googled it a little and it has nothing to do with keyboard but some file in system32 folder but i dunno which one. It also messes with my coords, I sEnd lEfE... ok it's impoSsIblE to tyPe wItn tHiS Shit loL. messes numbErs TOO, swAllOws lEtTers oh craP! JUST GETS WORSE witH Time. I'LL HAVe to kill ths sYs...
Back to top Go down
scaryt

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 14:43

i dont have problems with viruses at all or ever have... i own a mac Smile

(ok, someday i might have virus problems if mac os should ever become more widespread Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 18:08

I don't know what gives? I did today everything like yesterday, same programs, websites and it's fine. I'd really like to know what triggers the keyboard virus. Which antivirus do you find the best?
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 23:27

Well, like i said. i use Avast anti virus.

I suggest you pick one up and its easy to use. Simple scan and delete if a virus is detected.

And have you tried googling your problem in google? their must be some info their about the problems you are experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul - 8:44

Yeah, I checked it on google, but even on some geek site they couldn't agree completely. Like usual, it's implanted into windows system 32 folder. Some keyboard viruses make your computer restart when you start typing and good thing I just got this random setting off virus. Thanks for the advice on antivirus, I may try it. But being part of the Eastern block I may just settle for comrade Kaspersky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vith Nix

Vith Nix

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 1:55

Worst Virus I ever had was a few years ago. Everytime my PC restarted it would delete a few DLL files. Problem was, after a while, it delete one of the ones used to boot up the PC, so if I turned it on it'd just keep resetting itself over and over thus deleting more.
Ended up throwing the PC away and buying a laptop <3 lol
Never had a virus since :p
Back to top Go down
Psycs

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 0:08

Worst virus i've come across is one that im trying to deal with now on a friends computer. It's Advanced Virus Removal. I've gone through running everything possible and manually going and deleting everything from files to registry that have it. Computer seems clean for the first 5 minutes of boot up then it just pops back up in full force *Disconnected the internet does same thing*. Going to try booting up with Ubuntu on flash drive and scan the hard drive and see if that'll work. Mad it just woooont dieee!

Oh and Hi every one. This is my first post.
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 9:54

Hi there Psycs. Hell, I forgot about this post long ago hehe. I still have this typing virus but I found out what triggers it. No matter which browser I use, when I open yahoomail site some redvase.advent site just pops up fast and closes after which I can't type normal and need to restart. At 1st I couldn't see the name of site as it closes too fast by I trained my eyes Question and finally got to see site name. That redvase looks normal but I have no idea what's it for. It requires some login and something but I didn't bang my head much about it. As long as I don't open yahoomail, that pop-up won't show and no virus will activate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ComputeR Viruses Empty
PostSubject: Re: ComputeR Viruses   ComputeR Viruses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ComputeR Viruses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grocery :: Gastronomie Restaurant-
Jump to: