The Grocery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grocery

The Grocery's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mmorpg games

Go down 
+5
scaryt
SenoraRaton
Grimm
Chocolate
GeRaLu27
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 4:57

just out of curiousity. does anyone else here play any other game other than ogame? i just started playing this game called evony. not a bad game, quite similar to ogame. and i might start playing this game called nostale , my friends play it and told me to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 5:54

no, i play only ogame. I haven't a lot of time because of school and sport
Back to top Go down
https://thegrocery.forumactif.org
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 6:05

i see.. school just ended so its just work and sports and out with friends. but i always manage to fit ogame in. what sport do you play? i play basketball and we usually have a national tournament a year. and practice every week =]
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 7:14

i practice running, i started rugby one year ago, and i practice subdiving during the summer
Back to top Go down
https://thegrocery.forumactif.org
Grimm

Grimm

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: TW   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul - 1:24

I've been playing Tribal Wars for about a year now. It's fun, but it gets impossible to manage towards the endgame unless you have the paid account which allows you to use scripts to manage your empire. I have to say the Ogame looks quite similar. We'll see which turns out to be better of the 2 after the novelty wears off!
Back to top Go down
SenoraRaton

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul - 4:37

Do you want to refer me for Tribal wars? I might start an account just to poke around, and apparently you can get free premium time if I get so many points.
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: referral   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul - 5:12

I would, but the world I'm playing on (W16) is no longer open so I can't refer you there... I don't plan on starting out on a new world soon, but if I do, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul - 12:44

that game is very similar to a game i used to play. kingsage.com, something like that but the games are very much alike
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: kings age   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul - 5:09

Yeah, similar is an understatement!! I just went to their website, looks like its exactly the same thing. Which reminds me, I tried out a game some time ago - I can'T remember the name - it looked very similar to Ogame except you couldn't get beyond a certain amount of points if you didn't have a paid account.
Back to top Go down
scaryt

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: wow   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 12:28

i used to play wow very actively, but because of college, work and friends i went to casual gamer Smile
Back to top Go down
Admiral Pellaeon

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 12:35

Man, O'Crack is all that I need. I've tried a few others out there, but they take so much more effort (for me, anyway) to get anywhere. With O'Crack, log in for 30 minutes, set another level of mines/research/defenses on it's way, and go. Next thing you know, your climbing into the top 500 ranks with ease... I hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laudax

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 13:30

i played WoW for 3years. but stopped nearly a year ago. it just took too much time.
Back to top Go down
Vith Nix

Vith Nix

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 1:48

I played WoW since a few months after it was released & quit a few weeks after the WOTLK expansion. Just couldn't stand getting to endgame and gearing up all over again for the second time in a row. Still miss playing occasionally but as it takes about a day of patches I really cba to re-install it lol.
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 4:05

I have never played WoW in my life, really dont know why so much ppl like it lol I guess its one of those games where you have to experience playing it to actually know why its so popular lol
Back to top Go down
Ergo

Ergo

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 9:07

I only play Counter Strike occasionally. 30 mins of CS has the same punch as 2hrs of PES with my friends. As for WoW, that epic mumbo-jumbo no matter if it's games or movies doesn't work for me very well. I'm more post-apocalyptic kind of guy, so my favorite game franchise of all time is Fallout series, especially first 2. I prefer irradiated razed cities to fogged and dark forests.
Back to top Go down
GeRaLu27

GeRaLu27

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 17:56

yeah gotta agree with you there, fallout was great. I like those games where you can kinda make your own destiny and every thing you do affects the whole game. And i like the online shooting games, i like competition. Halo was great game. Also i have been recently looking at the game metal gear online, seen some of the clips on youtube, looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mmorpg games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmorpg games   Mmorpg games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmorpg games
Page 1 of 1